Haas Internet Science
Haas Internet Science is a consulting firm that develops intelligent business strategies and technology solutions for a variety of clients. We have recently developed a strong competency in the online gaming industry, with a focus on poker.
- Jeffrey Haas, Principal of Haas Internet Science, is currently based in London, England, while working full-time on international projects. He is not accepting new clients or projects at this time, but will be pleased to refer some extraordinary companies and contractors upon request.
- The public areas of this website are no longer maintained (and haven't been since 2007), but feel free to browse the collections. This website now serves as a host for personal projects, and archived client work.
Projects from 2004 - 2007:
- President and co-founder of the Asia Pacific Poker Tour
- Director of Product Management for Ongame Network, the world's leading B2B online casino and poker gaming provider.
- Executive Producer of the Ongame Network Poker Classic.
- Consulting for several US investment firms who publish research on the online gaming industry.
- Delivering presentations and facilitating discussions at global online gaming conferenes.
- Technology columnist for NOW Magazine.
- Director of Marketing for Check n Raise Poker.com during 2004 launch.
Projects from 2001 - 2004:
- Developing a new version of the Smart & Biggar website and content management system to allow for multi-lingual content
- Planning, coding and creating the next-generation iteration of ChartAttack.com to maximize revenue opportunities for the publisher, manage content and enterprise information more efficiently on the backend, and allow for a more sophisticated, integrated flow of contextual content.
- Redeveloping numerous components of the Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts website;
- Developing Intranets for ING, Scotiabank, Sun Life and Kinectrics;
- Defining specifications for Scotiabank's ScotiaOne Business Plan Writer and managing the product's development from concept through launch;
- Developing a XML-based syndication tool for Chart Magazine to automate the web-based delivery of news content to Sympatico.ca;
- Building a sophisticated website administration tool (including CMS) in Cold Fusion MX for Smart & Biggar, a Canadian Intellectual Property Law Firm;
- Creating a new Internet Strategy for the Canadian Millennium Scholarship Foundation;
- And lots more...
Haas Internet Science
The principal of Haas Internet Science is Jeffrey Haas. He is a content management specialist, Internet code warrior and outspoken advocate of digital process. He has been working online since 1993 in content creation, technical production, management and strategic advisor roles.
Recently, Jeffrey co-authored Practical Intranet Development for glasshaus books in the UK. The book is for both technical and non-technical project managers who have been tasked with the creation or improvement of a corporate Intranet. It's written to help them frame the questions they need to ask, sharing best practices from people who’ve lived through the nightmare, and survived to tell the tale.
If you would like to contact Haas Internet Science, please use the contact form.